A very handy digital protractor, ideal for steel work due to its strong alloy body and built in base magnets. With simple calibration and a display that always reads the right way up, it's easy to use and read. It has a hold facility so that you can use it where you cannot read the display. A "V" groove in each side makes it suitable for use on tubular work, so it would be great for setting up guard rails on stairs etc. A very useful device, 50.8 x 50.8 33mm, supplied with a battery and belt pouch.
- Hold function to freeze the measurement.
- Zero setting / Conversion between absolute measurement and relative measurement
- Measuring plane containing disk magnetic can stick to the surface to be measured
- Works great for miter saws and table saws
- Sets the angle of jointer fencess and band saw tables
- Machine cone bevel measuring and bevel measuring in processing
- Telecommunication industries: Radar antenna angle calibration, elevation measuring for secondary planet antenna and television receiver
- Automobile: four-wheel location, pavement control and leveling for construction vehicles
- Dimension: 60x50.8x33mm
- Unit Weight: 139g
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Repeatability: 0.1°
- Measuring Range: +/- 180° (0-360°)
- Power: 3V CR2032 Lithium battery