- Four Rectify Ways: positive half-wave, negative half-wave, full wave and radio frequency.
- Two scanning mode: A and B;
- Gate alarming function.
- 32 detecting channels are available with a separate detecting parameter and DAC curve in every channel.
- Automatic generation of DAC curve, and 30 points can be recorded at most, adjustable offset curves and gain correction functions are available.
- Three detecting modes: single-probe , dual-probe and transmission;
- Equipped with high-speed USB port and flash memory device can be used directly on the instrument
- Data and documents are managed under FAT file system, making the management of inspection data more convenient, faster and more reliant
- Super large memory up to 32M, 1000 echo data can be stored in 32 detecting channels.
- Brand new digital signal circuit is designed for TUD310, Digital signal processor (DSP) is used for signals analyzing, making circuit noise reduced properly and waveform more stable.
- EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected with TUD310 by USB cable
- Real-time waveform display and review
|P-delay||0μs-99.99μs, resolution 0.01μs|
|Sound Speed||1000m/s - 9999m/s|
|Bandwidth||0.2MHz-15MHz (Low0.2 - 1Mid.0.5-4 High3-15)|
|Vertical Linearity Accuracy||≤3%|
|Horizontal Linearity Accuracy||≤0.2%|
|Test Mode||Pulse-Echo Dual and Through Transmission|
|Pulser||Spike Excitation Pulser|
|Damping||50ohms, 150ohms and 400ohms|
|Reject||Linear, 0-80% of Full Screen, Variable in Steps of 1%|
|Unit||Metric / Inch|
|Interface||RS232 / USB|
|Printer||EPSON ink-jet Printers|
|AC Requirments||85-264V AC/1.0A, 47-63Hz|
- Main Unit
- Power Adaptor
- Neck Strap
- Cable for Probe
- Straight Probe (2.5MHz, Ø20)
- Angle Probe (5MHz, 8 X 9K2)
- Flash Disk
- Screw Driver
- TIME Certficate